ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 phase 3 3rd brakelight

just had a thought that i cant afford to get my tailgate smooth but what do we think of tinting the 3rd brakelight black or colour code it,anyone have pics of this done?
if i totaly colour it on thick will it pass mot,thanks

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
The 3rd brake light is not a part of the mot.

The ph1 boot lid with the ph3 trim is the best option though! Debadged and no 3rd break light with no smoothing :approve:.

it doesw sound better thanks,if i can get hold of one,but if i where to spray for now,colour code or black? tint or cape it in paint lol

On the subject of tinting i've booked ma baby in for tints to be done nxt tuesday and wondered wats best combination % of light wise i was thinking 35% on front and 20% on back how does that sound obviously this car wouldn't be driven on the road as that would be illegal just for use on my own 8 mile stretch of private road!! :rasp: oh me cars black lol if dat makes any diff.