ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 172 wiper baldes?

Chocolate Bar™
but which side do you put the spoiler on ;)

technically if you put it on the correct side, then the passenger gets all the benefit lol

Other sized wipers do fit get the bigger ones as whiclt they don't touch the whole windscreen they do cover more of it.
I think mine are both 21 inches and size matter.

edde said:
Other sized wipers do fit get the bigger ones as whiclt they don't touch the whole windscreen they do cover more of it.
I think mine are both 21 inches and size matter.

must b a cup thing saving weight , avin smaller blades .............................lol:eek:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah 21" on both sides and I put the spoiler on the drivers side. But then again I can get non spoiler ones for about £3 and spoiler ones for about £15 (Bosch) so not sure about renewing the spoiler!

EvilJohn said:
Yeah 21" on both sides and I put the spoiler on the drivers side. But then again I can get non spoiler ones for about £3 and spoiler ones for about £15 (Bosch) so not sure about renewing the spoiler!

y r the cup 1s small and big 1s i.e 18in & 21in ????? :eek:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
kullycliosport said:
y r the cup 1s small and big 1s i.e 18in & 21in ????? :eek:

Possibly the owner before you put the wrong ones on

54d18524.jpg

You can see how they sit in this (old) pic!

EvilJohn said:
Possibly the owner before you put the wrong ones on

54d18524.jpg

You can see how they sit in this (old) pic!

wot the main dealer ................? bought it brand new:star: