ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 Aim Dash

Clio 172
Anyone running a AIM MXS Strada dash with their clio 172/182. It is not listed under the compatible ECU however just wondering if anyone else has been able to get this to run?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I do but not on the standard ECU (SCS Delta400) so as much help as chocolate teapot sorry 😂

Clio 172
I do but not on the standard ECU (SCS Delta400) so as much help as chocolate teapot sorry 😂
If I do look to get an ECU how would you rate that one, looking at starting racing so would need some decent reliability with good software to find issues, thanks.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Personally I’d find whatever ecu your chosen mapper wants to work with. The delta is kind of old tech these days and seem better ones out there now.
Mine works fine though. Just need to add some separate input sensors that clios don’t have as standard.