ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 clio bodykits

Not many people on here like kits but heres mine:

pic4.jpg

1pic1.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
That looks pretty sweet, I like it. can you remember who you got it off? must enquire so i can buy one 2 :D

A number of clios
prima racing www.primaracing.com

gia cuzza kit but id go with the side skirts like on bigmaddaz's car instead of the giacuzza ones i have the same on my car aswell they look sweet

i no its a ph1 but heres mine

PHTO0009.jpg

PHTO0007.jpg

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
there are not many really "nice" kits for the clio imo

best kit's for clio's are skirt kits from prima racing

but the best kit for a clio is the 172/82 kit

but the best thing to do is customize your clio if your wanting something different

Mito Sportiva 135
Agreed. All bodykits that have unecessary vents and grills look stupid IMO. That's why people like Clio Sports - nicely understated. If you want a daft bodykit stick to the Novas, stop ruining the 172/182s! You don't want to look like Tim "The Nob" Westwood has pimped your ride do you?!?!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
for a start - dont buy from k-tec, they charge too much!

those kits above are styled in a jap theme and dont suit a french car

if your styling a clio it suits best being smooth and phat - ie euro style!

get a skirt kit and get it blended into the bumpers and make your clio custom - best way!

gen 7 celica
go for the renault classic kit directly from renault i've just ordered
one and i think it looks nice and understated plus you know it fill fit no probs.

Not a Clio anymore.....
Brand86 said:
Agreed. All bodykits that have unecessary vents and grills look stupid IMO. That's why people like Clio Sports - nicely understated. If you want a daft bodykit stick to the Novas, stop ruining the 172/182s! You don't want to look like Tim "The Nob" Westwood has pimped your ride do you?!?!

I think some of the cheaper kits can look nasty and stuck on at times but you can't say all bodykits are the same.

I don't honestly think you can call my kit stupid albeit on a Mk2 Ph1.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/weewebbo/1075241373__30_1.jpg

Just don't go for one thats cheap and think it'll do. There is a reason some kits are more expensive, they tend to suit the Clio, better made and fit better. If its done properly and you like it then fair play, better than a nasty paint job with a set of 14 inchers.....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/weewebbo/1089220737__cliosport001.jpg

laguna coupe
r55rdk said:
go for the renault classic kit directly from renault i've just ordered
one and i think it looks nice and understated plus you know it fill fit no probs.

have you got any pics of this kit

Bigmaddaz bought the front and rear spoiler/splitters (whatever you wanna call them) off me, i think i paid around £270 for them. not sure about the skirts though.

Ross

bigmaddaz said:
Paid about £300-£350 for kit off someone off here.

Heres a dirty picture of back:

115_1530.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hello, does anyone now where to buy a repalcement bonnet for my sport? A skin,something with scoop/vents,not carbon?:D

Does anyone know where to get this kit other than from Renault?

They want £170 for the front splitter. Anyone do replicas of it? It's only the front splitter i need.

Cheers,

Not sure what the ph2 one looks like but here's my ph1 with the Renault front splitter >

52dd3de3.gif

27066326.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
crazy clio, looks sweet, never really liked body kits but the way its smoothed and coloured looks good, good work!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
crazy clio, looks sweet, never really liked body kits but the way its smoothed and coloured looks good, good work!

Hopefully by the time its finished, it will be liquid yellow, with carbon bonnet, roof and bootlid :) rolling on 19's with custom rear lights and airbags :d