ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Clio Campus Sport

Clio Campus Sport
Hello everybody this is my first posting. I run a Mk2 Clio Campus Sport 1.2 on a 08 plate.
I love drive this car its the second Clio I have owned. I have one question I would like
answered if someone can for me. whets the difference between a Clio Campus and a
Clio Campus Sport apart form the cost of the insurance.

Thank you

Arctic 182FF
Hello everybody this is my first posting. I run a Mk2 Clio Campus Sport 1.2 on a 08 plate.
I love drive this car its the second Clio I have owned. I have one question I would like
answered if someone can for me. whets the difference between a Clio Campus and a
Clio Campus Sport apart form the cost of the insurance.

Thank you

I imagine the campus sport is the better model. It'll have 16 valves rather than 8 valves of the campus, 75hp rather than 60. Insurance will be more due to it being faster and a more desirable car (marginally) and therefore more likely to be stolen.

Clio Campus Sport
I imagine the campus sport is the better model. It'll have 16 valves rather than 8 valves of the campus, 75hp rather than 60. Insurance will be more due to it being faster and a more desirable car (marginally) and therefore more likely to be stolen.
Thanks to look at it just the same as the normal Campus it just as Sport in small letter on the doors. I think it was up rated because it comes with air con.

GW RS200
Colour coded side trims, 15" alloys and the standard 'sport' spoiler, aswell as all the rest listed above!