ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 front with MK1 body!!

172 mk2
the airel is at the front too, def a mk 1. not keen on those small wheels against the front bumper, dont look right.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^^^do it!

as for the weird 172. it just looks so wrong. the best thing about the Mk1 172 is the front end. :)

RS-1, Bebop, CTR
here's another one...

bad cars usually look descent on photos and turn out to be a pille of s*it, but this one doesn't even need a closer look ;)...

4831973_21_9_2005_cpc051p.jpg

Yamaha R6
Theres something odd about the bonnet on that^

Done a good job of getting the wheels out though..

Astra coupe
to be honest it's not a bigger job as people think...i've thought about it, only thing that put me off was the cost of parts.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
terribleclio said:
to be honest it's not a bigger job as people think...i've thought about it, only thing that put me off was the cost of parts.
thats what i was thinking but if you bought it all from a scrappy it wouldnt be that much just need a good spray job done once its fitted the 2 most expensive bits would be the grille and the lights

172 cup TT
Can someone tell me wtf's going on here?!!?.. :)... is it people with a MK1 RS, and changing the front headlights, bump, bonnet and wings so its a Mk2?.. is THAT whats going on?.. if so... why?!... if your gonna go through that much hassle then go crazy and use parts off a completely different car like a Focus or something...

172 cup TT
hehe madness.. im sure i saw a Valver once with 306 rear lights.. didnt look too bad iirc.. if it looks anything but factory finish it looks very chav :(

Floodie said:
Can someone tell me wtf's going on here?!!?.. :)... is it people with a MK1 RS, and changing the front headlights, bump, bonnet and wings so its a Mk2?.. is THAT whats going on?.. if so... why?!... if your gonna go through that much hassle then go crazy and use parts off a completely different car like a Focus or something...

Let me tell you the truth. In Hong Kong, we only have Clio 172 MK1 and MK2. But both are not popular at all. Very rare in compare with Japanese car. And Pug 206gti was so popular at that moment.

In this case, I don't think the owner are trying to make his car different to others. His Clio with this look are mainly because he crashed his car and he cannot find any MK1 part, so he just get the MK2 part and fit onto it. And maybe this car is selling by the used dealer and they are mostly axxhole.