ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 PH1 side moulds

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Would these fit a MK2 PH2 clio as i am thinking of having them on my car. the thinner ones...any pictures of people with this done if possible?

BMW M135i
Seeing as you can put Ph2 strips on a Ph1 I imagine you can fit them visa-versa. The Ph2 strips are way better though.

They should do however be aware the they will of marked the paint under stress. Obviously replacing them with narrower ones will show these marks - it has with mine.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i'm not fussed about closness, just want to see what it looks like on a mk2 ph2!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Day said:
They should do however be aware the they will of marked the paint under stress. Obviously replacing them with narrower ones will show these marks - it has with mine.

Didn't realise the ph2 were narrower than the ph1?

Was it a straight forward swap?

It's the other way around.

i.e yours are narrower then the ph2 ones.

But yeah, they are interchangeable.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Cheers mate thats what I thought.

Sorry misunderstood your post I think, yours is a ph1 isn't it, but with loads of ph2 bits?

Its just the comment you said about you got marks by replacing them with narrower ones. Hasn't yours got the ph2 strips?

The marks came after putting the ph2 ones on then replacing them with the original items.

He has the ph2 ones so when he takes them off, he may find that they have marked the paint.

When he fits the narrower ph1 ones some marks will show.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
:eek: Ah Sorry was being a Deacon.

Didn't realise you'd put them on and then taken them off.

I really want some ph2 strips now!