ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Rear Speakers!

Twingo Dynamique
So, those with slightly higher specced models wont have this issue, but I have a Campus Sport, (1.2 16v)

The problem is that there are no rear speakers! i'm not particularly fussed but i am pretty sure it will give me better sound!

When i got my new H/U i was told there are wires that would be for the rear speakers... and that they probably have the wires all the way to where the speaker should be (behind the rear speaker grille) just without a speaker plugged in.

So basucally my question is, is that the case? has anyone also experienced this, and if so, is it really as easy as plugging some in, and what size do i need to get!! thanks all! :)

James

172 cup
i think the size is 13cm on all four. what i would do is get some decent components speakers for the front and leave the rears tbh.

Twingo Dynamique
well when in the back nothing can be heard! only my sub :/ :L so yeah... if i bought components i would buy all four... but if i can get standard rears for cheaps it'll do me ;) :L