ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 clio 1.2 16v tce (run around)

Mk3 Clio 1.2 16v tce
I have picked up a 57 plate mk3 clio 1.2 16v tce as a run around, I'm wanting to put a catback exhaust and some lowering springs but can't really find anything online as I've not owned a clio before can someone point me in right direction please, also I don't have social media so can't look on them pages.

Cheers

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I have picked up a 57 plate mk3 clio 1.2 16v tce as a run around, I'm wanting to put a catback exhaust and some lowering springs but can't really find anything online as I've not owned a clio before can someone point me in right direction please, also I don't have social media so can't look on them pages.

Cheers
Lowering springs you will be able to get from the usual brands like eibach, h&r, apex etc

Exhausts there isn't really anything off the shelf so you will need to go custom. Probably look best if you get a GT rear bumper and then a custom exhaust to fit that.