ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 - lowering

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Found a few threads asking about this on the search but nothing really gave me an answer i was looking for.

I want to lower my mk3, however I am on a budget, being a student and all, and I can't afford the £400+ for a set of coilovers (if only I still had my mk2 so I could've gotten £170 rokkors! :()

So I've turned my attention to some lowering springs. I'm not looking for a massive drop, I just want to close some of the arch gap, seeing as mk3s look like tractors on standard springs.

So basically, does anyone know where I can get a cheap-ish set? And could anyone show me a pic of a non-sport mk3 on 30 or 40mm springs so I can get a general idea of what it'll look like?

Car's a 59 plate mk3 ph2 with the 1.2 TCE.

Cheers, dan

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
If your still looking for lowering on this I picked myself up some FK automotive 35mm springs for my mk3 ph2 for 70 quid, absolute bargain if you ask me, will be dropping coilovers on eventually but as a short term investment and for the look you want id go for them

Clio 1.2 mk3 ph2
Im also looking to lower the clio.

F1RYC do you have a picture of yours on the 35mm FK springs.. definetely cant go wrong at that price!

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
Found a few threads asking about this on the search but nothing really gave me an answer i was looking for.

I want to lower my mk3, however I am on a budget, being a student and all, and I can't afford the £400+ for a set of coilovers (if only I still had my mk2 so I could've gotten £170 rokkors! :()

So I've turned my attention to some lowering springs. I'm not looking for a massive drop, I just want to close some of the arch gap, seeing as mk3s look like tractors on standard springs.

So basically, does anyone know where I can get a cheap-ish set? And could anyone show me a pic of a non-sport mk3 on 30 or 40mm springs so I can get a general idea of what it'll look like?

Car's a 59 plate mk3 ph2 with the 1.2 TCE.

Cheers, dan
ive got apex springs for sale much better than fk. -35mm 50 plus postage