ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 RS Photoshop (not mine)

Ph1 172 & others
found this on digimods and was almost sick. Lets just hope this sick son of a b**ch doesnt actually buy one

relaultclio3ozcopy.gif

Golf GT TDi 130
well its better than i could do so i aint gonna **** it too much. was just trying not to offend anyone to be honest.

but i see your point. headlights and where the grill should be are pretty shocking!

Ph1 172 & others
lol fair enough. its not mine and i dont know the guy who did it so i would say were pretty safe to **** it off

Golf GT TDi 130
right in that case it is quite poor. (but still better than i could do)

the front end of that is ugly and the colour is just wrong!

got that off my chest now....

ITB'd 172 POPTART
just in general the photoshop quality is poor........ I mean u can see the origional colour near where he's either lasso'd or erased the grill. Bit too low IMO and pretty much what you all said as above.

CraiG

Im no genious in PS but thats is a poor effort :(

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Chris n`nic said:
erm...ain`t it french? ;)

Chris

lol yes i knew someone would say that. i meant our cars sorta have there own styling. everywhere else differs. with the round corners on it where as we have more hols and lines. someone will understand

Nippy white cup
eugegall said:
lol yes i knew someone would say that. i meant our cars sorta have there own styling. everywhere else differs. with the round corners on it where as we have more hols and lines. someone will understand

Round corners? You`ve lost me m8?! (Only kidding just in an annoying mood hehe)

chris