ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3, Sub and Amp

Homo spec mazda
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has pictures of the hole in the bulk head for the live to run through.

Thanking you

White Sti Hatch
im sure theres on right in the center of the bulkhead just undo the clip on the heatsheild and you should see the gromit.

AK

M240i
No need to undo anything mate, there is one that comes out to the passenger footwell.. have a look from the inside..

Homo spec mazda
Thanks both of you awesome MK3 driving people, Im looking zippo but im just not seeing, i sees lots of thing, just none that looks big enough to get a cable through.

Last resort il use the one bio mentioned

AK

M240i
Have got a pic to show you but photo bucket isn't working just now for some reason :S

AK

M240i
Have attached them.

B shows the rubber grommet (the red wire is the power wire for my amp ;))

and A shows you roughly where it is (red wire again).

AK

M240i
lol i cba going back out..

have a look in the rough area, from the engine bay, you'll see all the wires coming from it..

I stuck a thick pip through and just looked for it in the bay..

AK

M240i
Push a thin bit of cable/wire through from the inside out, then get a hold of the wire from the engine bay.

Then tie that wire round the "loop" of the power cable that plugs into the amp. Then pull from the inside and if you've tied it tight enough and with a bit of force it'll come through.