ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 V6

Exige S1 + Honda S1
cliov6.jpg

found whilst digging in my photobucket;)

Imagine that with 300+bhp, it would sell! :D (just dreaming now but.... if they made a more powerful version, not sure how many peeps would want to pay £35k for one)

I like that. Seems a bit to similar to the mk2 V6. however. Wouldn't mind seeing a differently styled one.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
172.com said:
I like that. Seems a bit to similar to the mk2 V6. however. Wouldn't mind seeing a differently styled one.

That's because it's a shop of the Mk2....

A good job though, looks like it should.

It would look.
If it were to be done it would be under the Alpine brand name IMO. Renaul said a which agao no V6 style Clio would be done but its there brand leader they need another car to replace it. After all evene there dialogues software has a picture of a car which is now out of production.

Cupra
I read somewhere that Alpine were working on a new coupe using the 350Z engine..... has anybody heard anything on that recently?

Black 172 MK2
i think that would lok really good. Maybe a big partion (spelling :S) and send it to renault lol

Exige S1 + Honda S1
i didnt take long doing it, maybe could do a high quality one and make new front for it thats more in-keeping with the facelift

DutchRS said:
I read somewhere that Alpine were working on a new coupe using the 350Z engine..... has anybody heard anything on that recently?
yep roum I heard it was the CLio or Megan sheel (most lily the megan shell to make it look like the racer but the MEgans seen as the bigger car still 3.5 liter engine would be nice in there.