ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MkIII pics - who bought one ?

Brisol my lover..
Ive had a couple as demos from work...1.4, 1.5d 86+ 106 hp...
DSC00023.jpg

Dsc00131.jpg

Ad

MK2 FRS
R20GRC said:
Mike_SE has one. or his gf
he doesnt have one.... think you mean Mike_DX. lol

There aint many on the road is there.... especially when you compare it to the 2001 one... they where everywhere after the first few months.

Leon Cupra R 225
adtmits said:
he doesnt have one.... think you mean Mike_DX. lol

There aint many on the road is there.... especially when you compare it to the 2001 one... they where everywhere after the first few months.

Exactly that. Im not keen on it but my love for clio's means I don't want to see it flop

:approve:

Octavia VRS
standard ones sit too high, even the gf said that when we saw one in Asda car park. The RS is growing on me but would rather have a Meg 225

MKIII 138
_Kenny_ said:
standard ones sit too high, even the gf said that when we saw one in Asda car park. The RS is growing on me but would rather have a Meg 225

also the arches are really flared on 1.4 models (on top blue clio picture) so how much extra wider will the RS version be ?? will they remain the same i.e the non sports will look simular at the fron and quarter to the RS197 ????

Tesla MP3 2021
ive seen quite a few around warrington now.
just give it time and they will be everywhere;)

My missus had hers delivered last thursday, nothing flash a 1.4 expression in monaco blue. Must say it's a nice drive, quite like it myself...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I can vouch for the new RS when I say its awesomely wide. :) Will post some pics later.

well, hell... i kinda like it.

though i am more of an "interior" guy - you spend much more inside of your car than you do looking at it! :)

could you post some interior pictures id really like that.
and some of the expression interior pictures if you have any! (authentique will do as well) tnx!!