ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mmmmm Pro Speed....

VaVa
:D

Bored and trying to figure out how to put clickable thumbnails in a post... and obviously failing. lol

Last edited:
  Ph1
Ten times better looking than the crappy looking Magnex / Scorpion etc out the box ones !!

Do they supply the 182 plastic surround as well when you get the zorst fitted ??

VaVa
Cheers. ;)

It's ridiculously easy - I was going about it all the wrong way though. Just use the 'attatchments' feature :)

VaVa
Andyman said:
Ten times better looking than the crappy looking Magnex / Scorpion etc out the box ones !!

Do they supply the 182 plastic surround as well when you get the zorst fitted ??

I agree mate.... always wanted a decent zorst on my car but hadn't seen one I liked until I saw Scott's (Cli0172). Hated the hung under the bumper look. looks much more at home cut into the bumper imho.

No mate.... you have to buy it yourself from renault. It's about £15 iirc.

Ph1
lagerlout1 said:
I agree mate.... always wanted a decent zorst on my car but hadn't seen one I liked until I saw Scott's (Cli0172). Hated the hung under the bumper look. looks much more at home cut into the bumper imho.

No mate.... you have to buy it yourself from renault. It's about £15 iirc.

Think a Prospeed zorst is something else im gonna add to the shopping list of wants lol.

Ive had nothing but problems with my Magnex system coming off its rear hanger. Far far to heavy for the car.....only good thing is its a good quality built system and its quiet.

Its the same with everything. Better products come along with age.

How does the wee surround fit to the bumper ?? is it screwed to the back of the inside of the bumper ??

15 quid tho....gezzzzzzzzzzz

It looks nice, but I would like the option of selling the muffler seperately, and putting the original back on when selling the car....

VaVa
I'm not too bothered about that. Maybe when the ime comes for me too sell it I can swap the exhaust with someone and the bumper. lol.

Standard item is shite. A stainless exhaust with a lifetime warranty is more attractive imho.