ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mms for iPhones?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
hmmmmm. I'm sure someone said there was a decent app for this

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
There isnt.

Email.

MMS's can be sent directly to email addresses and replied too.

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
Yep swirly works fine for sending and recieving, just got to make sure you get the right settings off the net.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
where do you find swirly then?? Not in app store i take it???

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
swirly wont work for anyone on a real iphone tariff unless you get o2 to provision your account for mms.... which they wont lol

LY 200
Why were on iphones (and theres obviously a few knowledgebale people on them in this thread) do i have to buy ringtones now?

Iv always used normal tunes for ringtone on past Sony Ericssons but cant seem to find anyway of setting them as a tone.

Sorry eves for going slightly off topic.

Monaro VXR
swirly wont work for anyone on a real iphone tariff unless you get o2 to provision your account for mms.... which they wont lol

Curious my simcard I use in my iPhone is the one I used in my XDA just changed the contract upgraded over the phone with O2. So surely my MMS would still be activated on the sim card?

Not actually tried the MMS out on the iPhone yet though.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
wozza it possibly IS still activated, i cant see them switching it off once its already been set up. If you put your sim in another phone and use it for a while THEN phone o2 and ask for mms provisioning telling them you dont always use your iphone and need to recieve mms then you can get it set up too i would imagine