ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Contracts??

Polo Bluemotion
im on the dophin 35 with orange, and slaughter my phone. ive gone over 3000 txts a few times, but nothing happens. If i remember rightly, when i read the small print, the 3000 limit, isnt actually a limit. They moniter how often u do it, but will allow the odd time. I think its to stop companies sending junk txts+stuff.

The thing that really pisses me off about phone deals nowadays tho, is this 18 month mallarky!! How can they expect a higher users phone to last 18months, my phones used to struggle with 12months!! So they leave us with two options, take insurance out+abuse that or get a new phone+start the contract again. They have us by the balls!! :dapprove:

I will have to ring up, already got a contract with them so don't wanna have to order another. So in a nut shell it gets me 2000 texts?

Orange now limit theirs to 3000
Orange said:
The Offers are subject at all times to a fair usage policy of 3000 minutes or texts (as appropriate) each month. Usage above this amount will constitute abuse and Orange may monitor usage and withdraw the Offer from your account if the fair usage policy is abused.
Which TBH I think isn't anywhere near unlimited. I clear 3000 with ease.

O2 do unlimited :eek: How much is that?

The online tariffs they do, aparently 1000 is the most free texts you can get, and I'm finding I'm sending that many a week.

Edit:
O2 is even more of a joke:
O2 said:
Unlimited O2 benefits are available when you stay on an eligible tariff. Fair usage limit of 2000 UK minutes to O2 mobiles or 2000 UK texts to any UK network.

Yeh, 3k isnt enough. My bill said 10k once, thats enough! lol..

O2 offered me unlimited, 600mins, unlimited o2 calls, some other crap as well for £25.

Orange suits me fine, going to call tomorrow though as its my upgrade day and see what they can do for me..

1.6 focus zetec....
I think 2000 plus the 1000 will be fine for me... if i start to go over i can always use my pay as you go phone that i have atm.

Lou

I upgraded to the Nokia N82 on o2 yesterday. Getting free phone, 800mins, 3000texts for £35 per month