ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobile Phone Help

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I currently have a Motorla V3 bought it from www.dial-a-phone.co.uk at the beginning of April, i'm paying 30 pound a month with o2 and with that I get 200 free minutes any network anytime and also 50 free texts.

Although was at a party on saturday and dropped the phone and now some of the buttons dont work I can still use it but its really annoying. now i'm still contracted with o2 until next april which will be 1 year. If I take the phone into an o2 shop will they be able to give me an upgrade, maybe say a D600? And also will I be able to get a better tariff?

Cheers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
you'll probably have to pay the remainder of the contract out. if you have insurane they will prob charge afifty quid excess. best ring them and 'enquire' about getting an upgrade for a new phone. yr best bet may be to go on ebay to buy another one.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I'm not insured, I only was covered through insurance for the first 3 months, its not that bad i can still cope, just wondering if I take it into an o2 shop they can upgrade it to a d600 maybe and just carry on my current contract

Would I be looking at paying alot to upgrade to the d600?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
prob be over 100 quid as yr only paying 30 quid a month.

i think if you have done it through a broker such as dialaphone, you may have to go through them for any problems/ repairs/ upgrades etc. im with 02 online (direct, no broker) and the 02 shops on the high street wouldnt have anything to do with me!

Revels Mum & Sister
Thats only like 5-6 months

being a new customer as well no chance in hell! You will have to wait for a Year to be up!

Only other thing I can suggest! Get another contract out and get a free handset. With thge lowest tariff you can find!