ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modded 1.2 in Stranraer

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yesterday about noon, I was crossing the road between Tesco and the Starfish, saw you go past another couple of times whilst I was hardening my artiries!

Covered in bird s**t
Colour of Clio? Might be mine. Could also be Eddie in a silver one with huuuge Wolfrace alloys lol:dead:

Covered in bird s**t
Might be mine you're thinking of. The only other Clio in the town with a cs sticker afaik is a 172 cup with mudflaps. Very quiet area for cs members see:dapprove:

Covered in bird s**t
Can't say I know any Y reg ones. Although I did know someone called Neil who had one like that with a private plate, hope it wasn't yours because it ended up upside down in a ditch!:eek:

koi

Audi S1
Noo, was it this?

Clio-33.jpg

lol at stranraer; where all the idiots drive round and round and round the town. Hope the clio wasnt in the crooz!

Covered in bird s**t
Noo, was it this?

Clio-33.jpg

It did have anthracite wheels iirc. Can't remember much else about it. Shame if it was that one:dapprove:.

lol at stranraer; where all the idiots drive round and round and round the town. Hope the clio wasnt in the crooz!

So true lol. Don't see the point in it to be honest. Might have one or two laps after I've cleaned it well/ after work etc:eek: but no more than 1 or 2 lol

+ 1, could tell you a few more names for them in 'local' dialect tbh;)