ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Model Cars

Got bored doing my dissertation at about 3am, so decided to have a play :eek:

Trusty mini torch out again and the model c2 s1600 GT.

I'm a bit undecided on them, and I know a few are wonky :dapprove:

No editing either on most of them :)

3385291486_ddc063ebec.png

3385294504_514979ec3e.png

3385297972_062c15b693.png

3384490867_e0e868d7c6.png

3384501005_997348c2a0.png

Titanium 182
You should try them next time on a different surface to carpet, they can really look real at a glance!

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I was going to say the same, look excellent, just need a different surface/background to finish them off really.

I was going to use black glass but its in my flatmates room and he's away, so its either red carpet, or green carpet. Student flats FTL!

Wish it was real though :dapprove:

I am going to be honest and say i don't like them, mainly because i think they are too dark, the light source isn't "broad" enough! Very little detail in the shadows, just look too blown out in some places and very shadowed in others!)
(liked the light box pics of a toy car i saw a while ago more!
TBH i don't really know what i am talking about as i am no photographer but i thought i would give an honest input as i wish people did in my threads sometime :) And no offence to you as you normally do some good work :) but these aren't up to the Feirny standard sorry.

Cheers mate, I like criticism just as much as compliments, you don't progress unless you get both.

I wanted the car stand at show look, hence them being so dark and just wanted to try something new, I'm still undecided on them though, I don't really like them though.

RB 197
LOL, i am still to get them batteries in my digi cam, when i do my model 5 Turbo 2 and Clio V6 are coming out to play a similar scenario ;)

Cheers mate, I like criticism just as much as compliments, you don't progress unless you get both.

Totally agree with you!! I just think they lack too much detail and are a touch reflective, but then that could be down to it just being a toy!
You don't learn if you don't try!!

Totally agree with you!! I just think they lack too much detail and are a touch reflective, but then that could be down to it just being a toy!
You don't learn if you don't try!!

Sure don't, wish I still had the 50mm for this though, would have turned out much nicer.

I want a 50mm and a 200 or 300mm :p but then i want lots of things :p and i'm a student with little cash!! ( im sure you know the feeling!!) lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I like the Idea and the 2nd is my favourite.... I keep intending on getting a proper camera but other things always come up :(