ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Model shoot yesterday with Quadra's.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Had a model booked for a shoot yesterday via Purestorm, so cracked out the Quadra's.

most shots lit with 70cm BD - some gridded some not.

some more of my Purestorm stuff.........http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?psid=planetx&x=21&y=17

Enjoy the view.

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0092.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0109.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0122.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0132.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0143.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0153.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0155.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0167.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0190.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0248.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0253.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0268.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0279.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0313.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0337.jpg

2011-LAURENSHOOT1-0341.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks like any other crack head. What a mess. Still would though.

I like your pics though, really like them!

182, Both cup packs
DanFreemanPhoto: What I mean is i'm rubbish at it

I've never experimented too much but when I have i've struggled, I've got a couple of slave flashes for my canon set-up and plan to experiment a bit more in the near future.

Would love to be able to achieve results like yours

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Cut a long story short.......she contracted a skin pigment disease last year due to too many sunbeds, my editing process prob doesn't help to cover any blemishes either.

Love the lighting and the model looks good

Not keen on the HDR style editing on the 3rd pic though - it makes her skin look really patchy

Other than that though superb!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
No HDR involved whatsoever cheeky git!!!

Th reason for the patches are due to her skin pigments not functioning properly as stated above.
Also the oil didn't perform too well with the fake tan.
That HDR look you refer to is the effect you get from a White BD with silver deflector- something I really like for portraits.

No HDR involved whatsoever cheeky git!!!

Th reason for the patches are due to her skin pigments not functioning properly as stated above.
Also the oil didn't perform too well with the fake tan.
That HDR look you refer to is the effect you get from a White BD with silver deflector- something I really like for portraits.

LOL didn't mean any offense - I like the effect it just looks a bit overprocessed

Probably due to her skin and crappy fake tan

Nikon D700
I like how this thread in the usually grown up photography section has attracted some model critics.

You've lit, placed and photographed her well. I need to get some batteries for my lights, love location stuff.... What we're you using? Good to see a setup shot too, that always helps some of us.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The muppets will be controlled whilst I'm around.

Cnut :(

I'm sure I mentioned the pictures looking nice, just the subject matter leaving something to be desired

Is that not allowed in Feirny's LOOKICANTAKEPICTURESREALGOOD forum wonderland? :( </angstfueledmoderatorhatredrant>

Cupra
Yep. There is a never ending supply of girls willing to pay for a photoshoot, as well as a never ending supply of photographers willing to give them one for free in return for their time.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yep. There is a never ending supply of girls willing to pay for a photoshoot, as well as a never ending supply of photographers willing to give them one for free in return for their time.

NOW we're talking! ;)