ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Molestered CSL

clio 172
ollie dont spose you could post a picture of your i havnt seen it

and talking of m3 scl someone i no recently took his bosses one to a track and stacked it and caused 19grands worth of damage lol

JLOMedium.gif

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Which bodyshop fitted the CSL kit to your 318 Ollie? They did an awesome job, And those Replica wheels look awesome!

:p;)

172, Tiguan
I am, you'd still have to be insane.

If your moving out then sell it for something cheap, then buy something decent once your financially settled.

Shed.
Sorry ollie babes, im going to have to disagree. Only gay thing about it is all the I.C.E inside. Strip it with a roll cage and it'd be ten million times cooler xxxx

Edit:
Sorry didnt read the last bit. I totally agree with you babes xxxxx

exactly. a little oto much carbon as well, but the boot and bonnet could stay, wheels suit it and its pretty nice.

slightly ott imo, but overall, looks good.

Which bodyshop fitted the CSL kit to your 318 Ollie? They did an awesome job, And those Replica wheels look awesome!

:p;)
pmsl
Rover 200 CSL FTW
LOL
You'd have to be clinically insane to sell the CSL for an Evo.
Have to free up about 17k in cash which is why I am down grading, and the amount of fun I had when I took my mates tuned sti out, and a different mates evo9 fq360 was awesome so gonna try one. Havn't seen much else for the same price range that I think will be as fun to drive and as practical :D

Or need the money to save up for a house . Use your bread, he lives at home...
lol.
I am, you'd still have to be insane.

If your moving out then sell it for something cheap, then buy something decent once your financially settled.

What would you suggest? Still isn't 100% final that I am definitely getting an Evo, I just really fancy one!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Is it def an m3? it looks like a 4 cylinder block on those first pics? :S maybe its just sat that far back that you cant see the other 2 cylinders lol :)