ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moon Shot

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
10yhxzd.jpg

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Just an amateur mate, only setting I had it on was 'night mode' lol.

What does WB mean? How do I change aperture?

I've only got a Fuji A150.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I took this when I was in America. Im using a Fuji FinePix S9500 and it was on the auto setting. I had the lense out to maximum which was 300mm. Im gonna have to try some night time shots soon.

DSCF4365.jpg

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Just an amateur mate, only setting I had it on was 'night mode' lol.

What does WB mean? How do I change aperture?

I've only got a Fuji A150.

WB is white balance. I dont know if you have that on your camera? If you have a custom setting on the dial then chances are you can change the aperture, exposure and WB settings.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
None of those settings. Just got different shooting modes i.e night, natural light, museum (?) etc.

Try the natural light setting mate. Theres a similar setting on my camera and it plays with the settings of the aperture etc to take advantage of a low light scene without using the flash. Ive found that the flash on point and click cameras isnt good enough for longer range shots or such. They are ok for illuminating close objects and small rooms but thats about it.

Have a go with that and dont be afraid to experiment. Thats the beauty of a digital camera! You can just press the delete button if you dont like the shot ;)

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
I know bud. Just found out the other day the 'macro' option is only for close shots lol.

Cheers for all the tips folks.