ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mopeds,

did anyone used to have one, i had a red piaggio typhoon 125 with a malossi 180 kit on it, malossi air filter and a gold carb,

wish i had some pics of it, would have done a 172 off the lights :rasp:

anyone else had one, thinking of getting another one to use to get to work and back.

182BG
was thinking the same thing actually :)

i used to have an Aprillia SR50
then i had a Peugeot Speedfight 100 (wrc kit)

they were the days :)

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
jamesped004an9.jpg

can pick one up for £550 with malossi belt and rollers, get them rollers set up for acceleration, 180 kit, small wheels, get myself a proper little toy lol.

RB 182 Cup
i had a 125 gilera runner with malossi 172 bore kit, 25mm carb etc and would do anything basically off the lights. My mate has the same but it has 30bhp and power wheelys up to 60!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Lol mine went about 65 down hill with abit of wind behind.

O and i fitted nos just before i sold it.

RB 182 Cup
dont see why all these 50cc and 70cc kids say there peds do 65mph, real life speed a tuned 50/70cc do about 50 mph lol... mine was a tuned 125 and would only do a real life 75mph, clock speed about 95mph

the speedo on my typhoon 180 hit 90ish mph but must have been a bit off, did a fiesta xr21 off the lights on the old kent road though lol,

i had a 125 gilera runner with malossi 172 bore kit, 25mm carb etc and would do anything basically off the lights. My mate has the same but it has 30bhp and power wheelys up to 60!

sounds good matey, was yours a 2 or 4 stroke???? thinking of the gelera route as im a little heavier now then i was lol,

mine had the carb, 172 kit, rollers angeled for acceleration,

if you can get hold of any then drop me a pm and let me kno a price, after a typhoon or gilera 125, must be a 2 stroke 125 gilera though,

RB 182 Cup
i sold mine becuaseit was getting really bad with them, know a few mate who have been surrounded with other peds two up and been beaten up and had there bikes stolen at traffic lights. Was fun at the time, could do like 60mph wheelys for ages lol. Still fun seeing my mates 1, goes sooo fast for a ped and is pink and white!!! lol will get pics up

335i M SPORT!!!!
i was followed by some kid on a 125 Dna on the way back from work today. kept askin if i wanted to sell it... told him nope...then kept askin why not... just pulled back my throttle n left him...

I've got a 125 scooter, use it for the station and the odd trip into town when I can't be arsed to take one of those <<<<<

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I actually have a 125 Typhoon which we are looking to sell, needs a little bit of work done on it but nothing major was looking around £400 for it.

i had a rs125, they where quiet quick,

pm me steve with pics and problems it has, also what year its on ect ect,

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
One of my mates had a typhoon with some milosi kit on. It used to beat my 14 sec 1/4 hybrid to 60! lol

TeZ

Non RS : (
My RS was fully tunned by stan stevens with a full titanium race system did 120MPh on a flat lol was the balls :)

TeZ

^ still god for about 100mph mate not shabby what reg was yours mine was the 2006 classed the best because they were then made to de-tune for new models hahaha gutted

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I always found rs 125's a bit boring. My mates just bought a 250 as a toy. Thats quite quick! lol

TeZ

Yes tell him to buy some spare barrel, small ends and big ends pistons and cranks.NO JOKE. as my mate had one quick yes but up keep is a joke, my RS125 fully tuned was near on the pace upto 120 but then he had top end the brakes on the Rs250 are amazing tho same bremo you get on the Mille 1000.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
I had a bright orange Peugeot Vivacity scooter

it was legendary, after all the times i binned it the front end was held on by zip ties!!

and it used to break pretty much every 6 weeks lol

the scooter cost me more than it was worth when i total up all the times it broke

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yes tell him to buy some spare barrel, small ends and big ends pistons and cranks.NO JOKE. as my mate had one quick yes but up keep is a joke, my RS125 fully tuned was near on the pace upto 120 but then he had top end the brakes on the Rs250 are amazing tho same bremo you get on the Mille 1000.

He's had it a month and its already down on compression. Think it needs new pistons and rings...

He sold his 600 for it...:S

TeZ

good choice in my opinion im good with 2 strokes so i used to do all the mechaincs myself, i would firstly check the expansionchamber and powervalves for loss in compression instead of jumping into the engine,But he will need a rebuild alot if he dosnt leave it to warm up for 15 -20 mins before setting off lol

106 GTi
did anyone used to have one, i had a red piaggio typhoon 125 with a malossi 180 kit on it, malossi air filter and a gold carb,

wish i had some pics of it, would have done a 172 off the lights :rasp:

anyone else had one, thinking of getting another one to use to get to work and back.

Did you fit a turbo Gixxer thou in it ? R1 Conversion ? Hyabusa lump ?