ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mopeds,

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
good choice in my opinion im good with 2 strokes so i used to do all the mechaincs myself, i would firstly check the expansionchamber and powervalves for loss in compression instead of jumping into the engine,But he will need a rebuild alot if he dosnt leave it to warm up for 15 -20 mins before setting off lol

Yeah theyre worse than Renaults...lol!

We're all pretty handy with bikes. We've all had to rebuild our crossers at some point...:rolleyes:

TeZ

Non RS : (
lol mitos are poop i alwas wanted a EX MOTO GP spec factory Aprilia 250..they are the bomb

me and my brother just built a 172 runner engine, put it into a 50cc nrg with modded mounts, dangerous, it is literally hard to keep the wheel down, i expect it will do about 80? wouldnt want to though, sold it.

havnt had my own moped in a few years but from 16-17 i owned 8, 6 of which were nrg's, was buying-fixing-selling.

if you go to buy a bike check the engine numbers as they seem to have a habbit of 'falling off'

TeZ

^ look the nuts and go like the greased weasels mate would caine your CBR no offense but your honda would exploded on warm up lol

TeZ

Were they trying to conserve s2stroke oil? or keep there engines at the right temp cus a RS250 would nail u lol

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Lol i was going about 60 70 with him then he kicked it down and tried to lose me at which point i flew past.

TeZ

lol yep, also i see alot of 125's with twin pipes so thats not the best thing either, put them on track see how much of an ass wooping these things can give out lol

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
This bloody beast lol

cbr400ea3.jpg

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Lol dont have it anymore unfortunately, used to get massive flames out of that exhaust was very loud.

A ho train
Current: Aprilia RS 125
dsc01677tw6.jpg

dsc01649gi3.jpg

Also got a TZR125 and have had an NSR 125 and a Peugeot Speedfight 2 50cc

did anyone used to have one, i had a red piaggio typhoon 125 with a malossi 180 kit on it, malossi air filter and a gold carb,

wish i had some pics of it, would have done a 172 off the lights

anyone else had one, thinking of getting another one to use to get to work and back.

Did you fit a turbo Gixxer thou in it ? R1 Conversion ? Hyabusa lump ?

Mopeds are faster off the line, they have a CVT, meaning optimum revs for power are maintained at all times. The clio will pull ahead, but it wont have the fastest launch.

^ look the nuts and go like the greased weasels mate would caine your CBR no offense but your honda would exploded on warm up lol

ROFLMAo a CBR400 (or other inline-4 or v-4 400 sportbike) will own a RS250, RS250 is about 10mph slower at top end and will be slower off the line to boot. Added to this, the CBR will have more speed on corner exit, and better mid range and low down power too. The only area where the RS250 is superior is in cornering, due to it's more later design and lighter weight. I tried racing one on my 125 once, It beat me on on a straight obviously, and I can tell you for certain a CBR would have wasted it ;)

TeZ

Sounds barrier WTF???? its 40 thats a ton iirc.... coming from somone who has 3 mopeds lmao, lets see who wins then ill go get my GSXR K& 750 with full exhaust and power comander then we will laugh till the scooters come home , ALSO buy a membership.....

A ho train
Sounds barrier WTF???? its 40 thats a ton iirc.... coming from somone who has 3 mopeds lmao, lets see who wins then ill go get my GSXR K& 750 with full exhaust and power comander then we will laugh till the scooters come home , ALSO buy a membership.....

So we both head out with a full tank, 750's drinks fuel faster than an Irishman in a free bar so the RS will probably pass you after 30 miles when your empty ROFLMAo. Also, the RS is 10x easier to corner, can redline my bike in a gear other than neutral WITHOUT being arrested and it cost's less in parts and to buy. I really dont see the need for a sportsbikes over 600cc, your just gaining power you can use and gaining extra weight that you dont need. Enjoy the 750, but get a decent attitude to go with it, if speed is the only thing important in a bike, they'd scrap all bikes and only have Turbo Busa's. What do I need a membership for? ;)

P.S. A Honda RS125 will still rape you round a track...