ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More from the South East meet (56k.........get Broadband!!)

3 Series touring
sorry i didnt upload them earlier, i had the joy of Fcucking filing paper on my lovely work experience today.
great meet though! (although il bring sat-nav next time)

so....anyone for some Ketchup?
sorry about sh1tty pics:
PA252583.jpg

PA252586.jpg

PA252587.jpg

PA252588.jpg

PA252590.jpg

PA252592.jpg

PA252594.jpg

PA252595.jpg

PA252597.jpg

PA252598.jpg

PA252603.jpg

PA252606.jpg

PA252609.jpg

PA252639.jpg

PA252645.jpg

PA252640.jpg

PA252648.jpg

PA252656.jpg

PA252658.jpg

PA252666.jpg

PA252662.jpg

PA252674.jpg

:D got one of pretty much everyone in the centre of the helipad if you want me to post, just say :) hi res versions available

Cheers for a good laugh guys!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Would love a hi-res of my one Ben, mail it to contact@rstrode.com

Really nice shots you've got there mate :)

You find your way home alright? Swear you went a long way? Carry on a little further down the road we was on and there was a turn off for bromley/orpington! lol!

F*cking ketchup!

3 Series touring
Would love a hi-res of my one Ben, mail it to contact@rstrode.com

Really nice shots you've got there mate :)

You find your way home alright? Swear you went a long way? Carry on a little further down the road we was on and there was a turn off for bromley/orpington! lol!

F*cking ketchup!

went back through riverhead mate...really arse about face when i think about it, but was worth the drive!,

cant forget the taste of the "special creamy peppercorn sauce" that rossy paid £1.50 for !

LY R27
Great shots Ben. you made the wood ones look really bright.

Great meet, good to get to know a few faces, i shall get my membership sorted ASAP!! :eek::D

3 Series touring

Great meet, good to get to know a few faces, i shall get my membership sorted ASAP!! :eek::D
whacked on an old manual lens...F1.8 FTW...plus tripod meant shuter could be open for like 3 seconds,

Pay up! its worth it!

3 Series touring
better photoshop in some dirt so that he bothers to clean it next time!!

(you have email rob)

Nimbus 197

yeh think you should get ur membership sorted tbh... sort it out lol.... x hope ur alryte.. great to meet you x x

Black 197

Nice one Mike ;)

@ Benny my sauce H'actually contained Brandy ! I mean WTF why would i have that on a mixed grill ffs lmao...

Waitress wasn't after a tip much was she pmsl

Black 197
I missed these pics earlier on. Yeah very good meet, pics are nice:cool:

Nice one again Craig... Cant believe we missed the turn off.. I was following you and then realised that they were gone lol !

Welshy (Charl) can't stop going on about your Vee ! 2 years i rekon ;)

Nice one Bruuvvvaaa