ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More LS V8 into Nissan swap noise

Evo 5 RS
So epic.

I'd love to know what happened to that matte black Corvette engined S13 that was kicking around couple years ago. Was so cheap at the time and totally sorted.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
So epic.

I'd love to know what happened to that matte black Corvette engined S13 that was kicking around couple years ago. Was so cheap at the time and totally sorted.

dal's? Wasn't all that. Not sure it was ever road legal, always got trailered to shows when I saw it. Gordon's was better with the supercharger sitting 2 foot above the bonnet line
Another friend has an 80's vette engine'd s13 he's threatening to take to the ring next year.

Evo 5 RS
No idea, it hung around on Pistonheads for a long time though. Looked tidy enough. And come to think of it, it was running slicks so yeah you'd be right it wouldn't of been on the road