ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more new camera testing - clean car though (56k?? do one!)

been out having another play with camera.

proper tripod should be here this week so will get some better photos, hence why these are all low shots.

including some stupid angle ones too.

all comments welcome - whether its nice or to tell me to lower my car or comment on the half a cup splitter stuck to the front bumper, or to mention i need to get some more tyre shine that ive run out of :D

car was just given a quick wash, gonna polish it properly when weather gets better.

any tips from photo boff's very welcome.

quite a few photos here

2006-01-02_001.jpg

2006-01-02_002.jpg

2006-01-02_003.jpg

2006-01-02_004.jpg

2006-01-02_005.jpg

2006-01-02_006.jpg

2006-01-02_007.jpg

2006-01-02_008.jpg

2006-01-02_009.jpg

2006-01-02_010.jpg

2006-01-02_011.jpg

2006-01-02_012.jpg

2006-01-02_013.jpg

2006-01-02_014.jpg

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Thats a good setting that you've found there. If you were after suggestions for other pics, I'd say you could have integrated those buildings that are lit up in the background in some of the shots. Also, with those floodlights, a good picture would be to have the car directly underneath it and then take a shot side on.

Also think about where you are in relation to the light, a few of those pics you've got the shadow coming towards you so the light is coming from the other side. Ideally you want the light shining on the side of the car your photographing.

The car still looks good tho. :)

Rick said:
Thats a good setting that you've found there. If you were after suggestions for other pics, I'd say you could have integrated those buildings that are lit up in the background in some of the shots. Also, with those floodlights, a good picture would be to have the car directly underneath it and then take a shot side on.

Also think about where you are in relation to the light, a few of those pics you've got the shadow coming towards you so the light is coming from the other side. Ideally you want the light shining on the side of the car your photographing.

The car still looks good tho. :)

thanks, some good pointers there :D, i'll remember to take more consideration of lighting positions.

allthough i'd just like to point out that just off the photo on the left of the top 3, there is a lampost there (can see the shine off the rear wing near the rear window)

bottom two, cam was basically under a lampost. it was behind and slightly to the side of the camera. basically side on to the car.

:D

lewisniven said:
gorgeous, wish i had a camera that good, no wait, wish i had a car that good!

the camera's only a 200 quid canon IXUS 700, i think theres probably some people on here with 1.5k digital SLR's!

but ive been mega impressed with the quality of the photos from such a tiny camera!

Freebone said:
another pointer mate...

don't lie down on a wet road..you will end up wet and get a cold...lol

good photos

hahaha ive got muddy knees. looks like ive been getting bummed in a field

not that id know what that looks like though. just a guess.

Woodentop said:
cracking pics, what mods you done? and i love the plate :)

its standard. well practically.

i fitted a cup splitter, ripped 3/4 of it off at donington and gonna fit the one, ive had in my garage since then, this weekend hopefully.

chrome indicator bulbs

yoko parada tyres

private plate

LED sidelights

oh and a 'CTR' aerial

Clio 182
GuyS said:
its standard. well practically.

i fitted a cup splitter, ripped 3/4 of it off at donington and gonna fit the one, ive had in my garage since then, this weekend hopefully.

chrome indicator bulbs

yoko parada tyres

private plate

LED sidelights

oh and a 'CTR' aerial

Nice, i thought the exhaust was different maybe it is just that i havent seen one that clean before :) Where abouts were the photos taken?

Woodentop said:
Nice, i thought the exhaust was different maybe it is just that i havent seen one that clean before :) Where abouts were the photos taken?

cheers everyone for comments. im quite impressed with the photos myself.. more to come when my tripod arrives this week. and should have cup splitter back on then too.

nah, had my fair share of loud annoying exhausts.. never again.

was taken on a place called Europarc just outside of grimsby.