ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Rallyday 2007 @ Castle Combe Pics.

106 GTi
A few shots from yesterday, did not take that many as I spent some time watching the action instead.

IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9403.jpg

IMG_9378.jpg

IMG_9387.jpg

IMG_9413.jpg

IMG_9377.jpg

IMG_9421.jpg

IMG_9379.jpg

106 GTi
Minutes silence at 12 which was good, followed by a parade lap of some of his old cars, lots of the Scoobies had black ribbons on them.

Thats nice to hear.

Integrale, do it. I should write up my buying guide lol. Its one of my absolute favourite cars. Only a few cars I'd take over one given the choice.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
nice pics, really wanted to go this year as i missed it last year but it was my mates stag night, so could go have to wait another year now.
good that they did a minutes silence for Mcrae

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Looks like an awesome day, would of loved to have been on track with that kind of machinery.

I hear that Martin in the Reyland Cossie was doing 1m14s laps!! and the 3dr thundersaloon wasnt much off that too.

106 GTi
Not sure on actual times, but the thundersaloon 3dr was flying lapping most things on it's sessions out there. There was some quick stuff out there.