ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Rallye Sunseeker....

Car  Rally bus
cssun01.jpg

​

cssun02.jpg


cssun03.jpg


cssun04.jpg


cssun05.jpg


cssun09.jpg


cssun06.jpg


cssun07.jpg


cssun08.jpg
 
Cracking pics as usual Gary, love the 6R4s! Wish I made the effort to get down there now, surely one of the best entry lists seen on a National event in years!
 
Thanks Rhodri, I reckon the Wyedean had a better entry, ANCRO events don't have enough rear wheel drive cars in them! Ah well, I got plenty of pics for the Shelley site and that was the main reason for going so I'm happy! There'll be a bigger gallery on that other rally site this afternoon ;)
 
Back
Top