ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning pics at Hollingworth Lake - Rochdale (56k Beware)

Megane Mk4
Morning pics at Hollingworth Lake - Rochdale

I thought while I had chance I'd take some daylight pictures this morning of my car coz the ones last night were dark :D

Img_0003.gif

Img_0006.gif

Img_0007.gif

Img_0008.gif

Img_0010.gif

Img_0012.gif

Img_0013.gif

Img_0015.gif

IMG_0016.gif

Last edited:
  Megane Mk4
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
lol...still dark...Beta without the stick on's and grill.

its the setting on the camera I think ... new camera, still trying to get used to it :D
lol ... I've still gotta replace THEN burn them lexus yet .... :eek:
and I'll video that too!!!
Yeehah ! pmsl ;):approve:

Megane Mk4
Aust1n said:
lol.. is the sun not in existence where you live? :clown:

Its Rochdale matey ... Overcast galore today!! lol ..
Just glad I live in yorkshire where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!! lol ;)

Typical british weather!! :cool:

Darren S said:
Hollingworth Lake? You're not too far from me m8 :)

D.

Really ??? ... I dont live there ... I live In Hebden bridge, went that way home because I wanted the scenic route from Elland, Halifax ....

Nice and pea soup foggy up on Saddleworth moor this morning ;)

Nice twisty windy roads too ;)

Megane Mk4
I started in Elland Halifax, up over Saddleworth moor, dropped into Rochdale, then hollingworth then made my way back to HB through Walsden and Tod.

Nice little run! ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i hope you have a tripod if you're slowing the shutter speed down in the future...

shakkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

;)

Megane Mk4
carbon copy said:
i hope you have a tripod if you're slowing the shutter speed down in the future...

shakkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

;)

Got a tripod too .. just never use it .. plus I didnt want to look "too professional" lol :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I always use mine...Hence why my pics are so good!! lol only kiddin! seriously tho. will make a big different to the overall clarity and quality of the pics. You tend to look a rite ***** tho! true.

Megane Mk4
pmsl .. I'll have to bear that one in mind tommorrow for the meet...

David Bailey eat yer heart out!! :rofl: