ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mortal kombat 9 ps3

A SHED!
Don't know if anyone has played the demo yet but i think its pretty awesome. Reminds me of mk2 many years ago. Just wondering what people's thoughts are on the game? think i might get it in april.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Loved the demo last night and those tatties on mylena (sp) are crackin!
Win!
Will be getting it on relese for sure

none :(
didnt think much of it in pictures, downloaded the demo and will be getting it, looks and play wicked, plus you can play as kratos from gow on the ps3 version

A SHED!
Loved the demo last night and those tatties on mylena (sp) are crackin!
Win!
Will be getting it on relese for sure

pmsl ^^^ said to my mate- " look at melinna's udders! ftw!" plays like the old mortal kombat, love the xray hits.

A SHED!
omg this is epic, but soooo annoying. Playing story mode and as raiden against shao kahn.....its impossible!!!!!!!!!

A SHED!
Id say so, i havent played mk since i was a kid, mk1, 2 mk3 all those years ago. The ones inbetween 3 & 9 just didnt do it for me. mk9 has all the old characters and feel to it and in tag team mode 2-4 player its a blast. I think the story mode is excellent even my gf wanted me to keep winning to see the next part of the story. Some parts of the it are unbelievablely hard....eg. sub-zero vs goro & kintoro also raiden vs jax, kabal & nightwolf. 3vs 1 is hard. Then theres shao kahn, its mental but very addictive. Its basically garanteed to have you swearing and your hands in pain but i love it. Gets a 9/10 for me.

A SHED!
ok god knows how i managed it but i didi it. If anyone gets this game and beats shao kahn, it is hell of an achievement!!! lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I beat shao kahn first attempt last night.. Then i realised it wasn't the end.. Playing as raiden now doing the one round battles. Slightly annoying as he's bloody awful imo.
Such a good game though. Can't wait til psn is back up and running for some decent online fights