ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT DAY

Revels Mum & Sister

Is MOT day for my Valver.

Waiting for the Phone call to say it sready or its going to cost you £800000000 to repiar

Hate waiting and am Really bored!

i hate MOT days too if its of any help.... This is when you find out your car is a cutnshut or needs crushing becuase its unsafe for public roads. Lucky ive had no issues with the 16v since ownership, tho ive had cars in the past that were another story.

Ill sort u a bent one out if u get any trouble ;)

Revels Mum & Sister

Bad news

Needed a Brake Light and a Number Plate light replacing other than that!! Nothing!

Phew cost me the cost of the MOT and £2

:D

Revels Mum & Sister

yeah but if anything is Seriously wrong I would rather know then decided!!!

But yeah MOT time sucks dick! Never mind over for a year! Still £40 for a MOT is a piss take seems to go up all the time!

Last time i had an MOT they failed me because my headlights were out of line - they aimed to far down.

When i told the bloke that the 16v had an incar headlight adjuster dial he went all red and said.. "Errr yeah i knew about that.. err but they still needed adjusting" and charged me £10 for the work.

Beuase it passed, and the MOT only cost me £20 i let it go - what a c**k.

They adjusted mine too last time - 3quid tho.. well see what they make the badboy this time!

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 13 November 2003

Still £40 for a MOT is a piss take seems to go up all the time!
Hehe, I only pay £25, and hes not arsed about the de-cat.

Its not what you know, its who you know!

Its illegal to charge anyone more then £27 - £28 (cant remember which) for an MOT. Unless the £40 included parts and labour costs you could f**k them over - like they have you.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 13 November 2003

Bad news

Needed a Brake Light and a Number Plate light replacing other than that!! Nothing!

Phew cost me the cost of the MOT and £2

:D

count yourself lucky normally its poor handbrake,split brake flexis and corroded front discs

spot on dood, i had an hr to tighten the HB, replace both front flexis, unseize the rear compensator and buy a new clutch pedal rubber.

My MOT ran out 2 days ago, my handbreak only holds one wheel and no reverse lights, got to get a switch for that. My front breaks are wheel f**ked need discs and pads. So mine will not pass.