ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mot failed

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Idiot mate I ain't moaning I'm just saying it's mad on one little thing. Mate I am a mechanic I do it on the side thank you very much I used to do mots in training so I know my way round that was 7 years ago and they did let people off with things like that if they knew you but now I work in a mates unit at a week end so please don't come with your nasty comments calling people idiots it was just a post that's all.

b**ch please.....

Cliosport 172 cu
You know what you come on here right yes some post might be bit daft like mine and yeah worded in the wrong way but that's me some times but you don't use these forums to have people slate you down I think it's a bit harsh like I said I now my way round a car so I ain't no idiot customer as I fix all my own cars and others just don't do mots and unit I use don't but off that again this site is Spose to be a social/friendly site that where other help others out and general chat not slanging matches and nastiness if you ain't got a good thing to say please don't comment.

Cliosport 172 cu
The mazda rx8 as got that rotary engine ain't they didn't they stop production on them because they didn't meet emission standards correct me if I'm wrong craigy2703

Cliosport 172 cu
Lol yeah I know I just don't like how people get so up tight about silly little things it's childish really but hey you will always get that.

2003 Clio 172 Cup
If you fix all your own cars and others, why didn't you just fit a new bulb and be done with it... Your opinion on the matter is wrong so you've made yourself look a little silly.

Cliosport 172 cu
Yeah the one I'm tempted to buy is a none runner just working out if it's worth rebuilding the engine on it though

Cliosport 172 cu
I did fix it mate after the mot straight away I did all the checks which you can poss do on floor basically what I mean it's a bugger that the bulb must of blown while there W M Autos. What I've just said I should of worded a little bit better but oh well it's over with now.

Cliosport 172 cu
And if you were to read it I put a smiley face on the end of my original post which obv means not upset or moaning

dan's cast offs.
here you go, you can use these if you want?

...,,,'''

have got plenty more if you need any.