ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorpoint vehicles

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I bought a Megane Scenic from them a few months ago.

Saved a load of money compared to a dealership and i picked the car up the following day so no waiting around.The service the offered beat any dealership i have used in the past.It was a good experience all round :)

As the car was brand new but pre registered i took over the remainder of the warranty which in my case was 2 years and 3 months as well as an extra year i took out to kick in when the Renault one ends so i have 3 years and 3 months warranty on mine.

The downsides are that im not the first name on the V5 and it is missing a few bits like window etching and locking wheel nuts.( Small price to pay)

The upsides in my case were saving about 5k for a like for like car from a dealer.I asked a dealer how much for the same car with the extras mine had on and thats how much i saved.No doubt i could of done a bit of haggling but i doubt they could of got anywhere near what i paid.

I sorted my own finance out before i went and went armed with the best internet deal i could find...they even beat that because they have their own financing department on site who beat my best on the spot.

I wouldnt hesitate to use them again,infact they were so good and i saved so much i doubt id use a dealer ever again to buy.

I didnt even ask about part ex prices beacuse id imagine they would be crap because of the savings you make buying so i sold my part ex myself.

Well worth using IMO

Hope this helps,if you need to know anything else fire away :)

VW ....

Defo ... if ur goin to save money !

Bought mines from there .So it doesnt come with an alarm ,etched windows & locking wheel nuts .... woweeee .At the time saved 3.5k against a dealer .

Full 3 yr warranty .... car had to go into reno a couple of months for a problem with my lights .... fixed no probs .

Would defo go back .

Lee

BMW M2C

I got my first 172 from Motorpoint in Derby. Made a very healthy saving on it at the time. When I traded it in after 15 months to a main dealer I got around £1k less than a UK was worth but Id saved a lot more than that buying it.

Mine had loads of warranty work carried out on it and the fact it was an import never came up.

If you are happy buying a car with no after sales support then go for it. I had no issues at all with Motorpoint.

The savings these days arent as big as they were though, some dealers will even match them if they want a sale bad enough.

Lee

artic blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Evoo on 27 August 2005

Arent they doing WRXs for 15k now??
my bro got his wrx from trade sales in slough for 15k...think the list price at SGT taplow main dealer 2 miles down the road was 21k:eek: