ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mouse scrolling problem, confused !

How do I make the screen scroll normally when I move the wheel on the mouse ?? (normal mouse with a wheel in the midlde of it, between the two buttons)

It was normal then the pc monged out the other day, so I sorted it, now when I scroll the mouse the page goes weird it sort of goes in stages (I can't expalin it really)

Yes i've just put this in here & not where it sohuld be, it's doing my fooking head in !!

I have messed with the mouse settings but no luck.

Someone help me out please.

Thankies.

Scirocco GT 2.0
Control Panel > Mouse > Wheel

The Following number of lines at a time:

not One screen at a time!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
i had this on mine when i wiped it, had to download the graphic driver to stop it juddering when scrolling

No ball, it's infra red.

Did control panel, mouse wheel etc. It's on 10 at the min, it was on 2 but that was awful, I put it higher but it was crap. What should it be on ?? I just want to scroll up & down like normal.

Scirocco GT 2.0
No ball, it's infra red.

Did control panel, mouse wheel etc. It's on 10 at the min, it was on 2 but that was awful, I put it higher but it was crap. What should it be on ?? I just want to scroll up & down like normal.

3!

Nope not a wireless mouse & it doesn't squeak lol !

i had this on mine when i wiped it, had to download the graphic driver to stop it juddering when scrolling
That might be it, the graphics card was knackered so I got another one, this pc is old.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
your pc is s**t/dead/ready for the skip.

*close thread*

your pc is s**t/dead/ready for the skip.

*close thread*
I know that. I reckon I could get it on the antiques road show tbh !!

It didn't do it until the graphics card went stupid.

I've no idea what the one in it (I just fitted it in)

On IE6 - I hate the newer ones.

Rob, no i'm not drunk lol !

Umm as to a name on the card, no idea without looking at it, all I know was it had 128mb on it, the one that came out was 64mb (I said it was old)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
There is an option in the newer IEs for smooth scrolling, try turning that off.

172 Cup
Are Vidoes playin, erm...jerkily as well? If you right click on My Computer and select Manage and then go to Device Manager. On the list on the right is there any yellow, specifically against Video Controller? Sounds like Video driver is not correct on. Assuming Windows XP.