ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPG help?

53 Clio's & counting
Bear with me here lol

I was thinking is there anything thats easiely changed to help mpg? any sensors that duely effect consumption? (ie coolant temp sensor or lambda probe etc?)

If there is anything that can be changed that can help then i think this could be a helpfull thread

lift number 1 @ btm
a faulty lambda can, i had a lambda fail and it was running really rich.
have you got problems, or are you trying to improve it?

53 Clio's & counting
well mines not too bad, averaging around 30, but i used to get better so im wondering if there is anything thatywe can try, im sure i cant be the only one thinking that lol

53 Clio's & counting
sounds silly but stick to the speed limits ??

sounds silly but how do you know how i drive?

i live ten miles from work, i drive in huge traffic,no chance of driving fast even if i wanted to, i drive economically,its rare i do more than 50mph going to work and back, i slow bown by letting off not using brakes, all the usual tricks, i posted this to see if there is anything anyone has changed that has made a decent difference to mpg