ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPH '05 pics

Mk2 172 (Silver)
shame i didn't make it in the end. will have to try and get to the london one.

great pics as ever! :D

I was there too on the Sat, Top show. Did anyone here go then because there was a bit of a balls up that wasn't meant to happen.

Basically the VXR Display went tits up, two smashed into one another and one went into the concreate barrier and nearly into the crowd. At least the air bags worked on all sides, did any1 see it?????

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Newms said:
I was there too on the Sat, Top show. Did anyone here go then because there was a bit of a balls up that wasn't meant to happen.

Basically the VXR Display went tits up, two smashed into one another and one went into the concreate barrier and nearly into the crowd. At least the air bags worked on all sides, did any1 see it?????

yup!!!

saw that!

was really, really loud!!

it looked like it was going to happen from the start! :eek:

Turbo Beige
Show was ok, but there was a lot of cars missing that was advertised as being there on display (Zonda, Evo 9, Gumpert Apollo, AMV8 etc).

Clio
carbon and newms i was there too and saw that vxr smash

what seats were you in? me and my mrs were in seat numbers 30 and 31