ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Chips says........??? Wot u rek?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hiya,

Ive been talkin to a dodgy guy with a pulsar who swears blind that since he put in some fancy chip in his ECU it was the best thing since he lost his viginty? So I had a look on ebay for a clio 1 and found something (look at item # 8065795179).

Does any 1 know wot this will really do and has any 1 got 1 in there clio?? What u rekon?? - sounds a bit dodgy to me lol

R

Without looking, I'm just gonna say it's dodgy and doesn't work. I'm guessing it's the one that adds something like 50bhp?

Thats th 1 vinny, if it really did all those things it says it does surely every1 would av 1? wud u do it?

The power increase claims are plausible.

The mpg improvement isn't plausible.

The fact that the seller seems unwilling to give a brand or business name is plain worrying. It makes it look dodgy.

Go to someone who's willing to say who they are and where they do business from and put their reputation up front where you can see it.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Get a proper remap imo . I never trust any seller who keeps their feedback private , looks like they have something to hide .