ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSN = tiresome sh*te

Is it just me that finds MSN a pain in the ass? I cant remember the last time i used it and tbh i dont feel im missing anything by not using it.

Sign in and you get half your contact list trying to talk to you at once and if you dont reply to each of them instantly you get the constant prompting to do so. Does my head in. Not to mention the fact you get dragged into group conversations with people who clearly spend almost every evening of their life to each other on it. You then have to listen to their inane drivel and in jokes because they've nothing left to say to each other that hasnt already been said.

Mine is now set to sign in as offline and all the contacts blocked. If i do sign in to see if there is anyone on i havnt spoken to in ages i can unblock them and not have to deal with people hassling me that i have no interest in speaking to.

Monaco Blue 172
i only talk to 2 or 3 ppl regularly on msn, the rest i never start convs with as i assume they are too busy to chat to me! get windows live messenger and u can chat to ppl whilst appearing offline :D

Lee

BMW M2C
Clart said:
boring b******s!

Nah, pop on your PC for 5 minutes to check your email and kick of a p**n download, and end up speaking crap to someone for an hour when you could be off doing something else.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Lee said:
Nah, pop on your PC for 5 minutes to check your email and kick of a p**n download, and end up speaking crap to someone for an hour when you could be off doing something else.

THANKS! lol.

Lee

BMW M2C
haha, not you sweet cheeks. If I'm speaking to you then it means you aren't blocked. lol

Lee said:

True, then you look back and think, wow another evening of my life wasted infront of a computer screen when i could have been doing something more interesting.

Sign in as offline, see whos about before you commit yourself! Block/Delete all the boring f*****s and then set your status to away and just ignore people that you dont want to talk to! Its not rocket science!

RB 182
Revels106 said:
Sign in as offline, see whos about before you commit yourself! Block/Delete all the boring f**kers and then set your status to away and just ignore people that you dont want to talk to! Its not rocket science!

i must be liked then! :approve:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
But thats their choice, likewise you have a choice too. If they talk to u surely u can just ignore them instead of moaning about it like a big girl ;)

Clart said:
But thats their choice, likewise you have a choice too. If they talk to u surely u can just ignore them instead of moaning about it like a big girl ;)

I love it when Ian talks dirty to me on MSN! He even sends me special videos!

Why dyou think i choose not to use MSN? I dont have to put up with the moaning "why arent you talking to me" Or the more irritating one if you unblock person A to speak to then person B asks them if I'm online then i have to put up with person B getting a monk on that im talking to person A but not them. It's like being at bloody school.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
jesus, i'd delete people like that.

If u ignore them they will soon get the message.

Lee

BMW M2C
Clart said:
jesus, i'd delete people like that.

If u ignore them they will soon get the message.

I'd put money on every one of them being female!

I alway hate the "are you talking to <insert name>" "oh I can't see them online I must be blocked, can you ask them why I'm blocked".

Not just women tbh, blokes get like it too.

I think its just a part of the time we live in, people want to get instant replies to texts, emails, msn and have you available to them 24/7.

My phone is always on 24/7 (long story but i have a freind who'd been through alot who self harmed and used to attempt to kill herself who would come to me if she was having a breakdown) and some people seem to find it acceptable to ring at anytime until about 3am knowing full well i'm up at 6 the next day. f**k me right off.

Ziel Nurburgring
I sit in front of a PC for 8 hours during the day, thats enough. The world is a much better place outside your front door, especially during the summer.