ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Msn

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Does no one else think msn sucks lol You get random people you don't even know messaging you and you really can't be arsed speaking to them so you ignore them then feel guilty lol

mk1 phase 3
lol iv got loads of people who i dont know, just ignore them. its good for asking your mates when they're going out, saves wasting money ringing them!

ph2 172
Msn really gets on my rag, hence why I don't bother signing on much anymore, you get nob ends adding you, you don't know who the fcuk they are and then they bump you cause your not typing.

Ph2 172
Thankfully i don't get much crap come through on MNS :eek:
however, ICQ, now that's another matter - get really bored with random messages from random people from other countries.:mad:

I don't use msn at all, loads of people have said 'yeah add me to msn etc' but tbh i'll prob never speak to them any way.

Most of my mates don't use computers any way, so normally we just ring each other, its free too.

Golf GTI 1.8T
awaits the..........

SHARKS.jpg

R35 GTR
Martin. said:
Does no one else think msn sucks lol You get random people you don't even know messaging you and you really can't be arsed speaking to them so you ignore them then feel guilty lol

my girlfriend keeps getting perverts chatting to her nicely for 5 minutes, then its like "you wanna talk dirty" .:mad:

Maz

LY 200
Lmfao .. thats MSN for you Dave .. didn't you see my thread a bit back about those blokes who couldn't speak english .. just wanted to look at me . .I was like WTF .. lol

Marie :)