ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Much needed Clean of RS200...

Renaultsport RS 200
I'm planning on removing the 'black edition' sticker, pretty tacky and awful I'm well aware...

IMG_1175_zps267d3c5b.jpg

IMG_1174_zpsfc8170e5.jpg

IMG_1173_zps06e156cd.jpg

IMG_1172_zpsb733c75e.jpg

IMG_1171_zps7a92a4a3.jpg

IMG_1170_zpsc56fb5e4.jpg

IMG_1160_zps6a813e2e.jpg

RB Clio 182
Looks mint, the only part i dont like is the sticker as you mentioned and the red on the bonnet, a full black bonnet would look better imo :)

Clio RS200 GW
Mate remove nothing you bought it cos it caught your eye hence leave alone, it's down to individual taste I like it, you should as well. That's why you bought it or not ?

Renaultsport RS 200
Mate remove nothing you bought it cos it caught your eye hence leave alone, it's down to individual taste I like it, you should as well. That's why you bought it or not ?

I bought it as it was unique yeah, i love the red decals but just that one sticker on the back i'm not so keen on.

The decals look good! I think the bonnet would look better without it and just having the red lines here and there. IMO of course.

Disastra Coupe
Why does somebody have to act a clever s**t every time this guy post pics of his car? He's been through it a few times now on exactly what his car is - leave it be!

Tbf, i'm not offended by the bonnet. And if you removed the bonnet decals you'd have to remove the roof one's too so i just wouldn't bother. It looks smart minus the boot sticker :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The dealer did the decals off their own back? Different.

Plate looks good on the car.

RB Clio 182
Why does somebody have to act a clever s**t every time this guy post pics of his car? He's been through it a few times now on exactly what his car is - leave it be!

Tbf, i'm not offended by the bonnet. And if you removed the bonnet decals you'd have to remove the roof one's too so i just wouldn't bother. It looks smart minus the boot sticker :)

My theory...

A person that dislikes the bonnet sticker = clever s**t

A person that dislikes the boot sticker = clever s**t

A person that dislikes the bonnet sticker & a person that dislikes the boot sticker = clever s**t

A person that dislikes one of the above, that accuses a person that dislikes one of the above = contradictive clever s**t.

Last edited:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe get the sticker on the boot made up again, just not in comic sans. I really like the red detailing against the black.