ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mud Flats???????????

182 CLIO SPORT
Hi guy i've been wanting to get mudflaps for the car so it stops all the stones and dirt going up the side of the door etc. can you get mud flaps for clio rs???

thanks gaz

Clio 172 mk2
You can get Sparco ones from places like Demon Tweeks but they are not made specifically for any car and have to be cut to shape and fitted somehow.

I'd be interested if buying a kit if someone made one specifically for the 172/182 as my car gets so dirty this time of year

clio 182 black /gold
I have enquired for mine and there are none what fit, apart from what Neil G said.

Arctic Blue FF 182
I have a set of the Sparco ones on the way to me at the moment, will update with pics when fitted.

182 CLIO SPORT
I have a set of the Sparco ones on the way to me at the moment, will update with pics when fitted.

If you can keep me updated and show some pics that be great as the car gets in such a mess with out them. I know renault do front ones only for the rs but i don't see the point in getting just fronts!!!