ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Muzz's clio gets new shoes...

muz

big fat japanese bus
After a few days of thinking about various options(found out I had 2 buckled wheels and needed 2 tyres anyway) I decided just to get new wheels

123862109b8b51c3cdf2df75d055610f58a352324d98ebfe6ef9bac3.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
could upgrade to something like eibach pro, or konis to keep a suitable level of comfort. see a tonne of cars with wolfrace katanas, but never on a clio :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Middo said:
could upgrade to something like eibach pro, or konis to keep a suitable level of comfort. see a tonne of cars with wolfrace katanas, but never on a clio :)

Elliot (Eskiistbest) has some on his Mk1 172. Low as hell and custom refurbed.

looked amazing.

Beetle
carbon copy said:
Elliot (Eskiistbest) has some on his Mk1 172. Low as hell and custom refurbed.

looked amazing.
what happened to him not seen him around on here for ages?

Chocolate Bar™
just thinking that actually, and thats probably the only clio i can think of who actually has them. really popular with corsas due to offset reasons lol

muz

big fat japanese bus
they aint wolfrace either :)

same wheel different centre cap

there was one on ebay with them i saw

muz

big fat japanese bus
cheers i am very happy with them and for only £500 with proxes they were a bargain too :)

VRS
i had these on my old dynamique, really liking them on your motor matey!
love the katonas cos they look PHAT and MAHOOOOSIVE with the spokes going rite to the edge of the rim

muz

big fat japanese bus
badinvincible said:
Nice slabbing, wheels aren't too shabby either ;)

you should see the patio I laid its top banana :)

They do look huge and make the rear discs look tiny !

Ok so I take the hint, as soo nas the weather gets better its coming down a wee bit.

I liked the height of MAC_30l s with the eibachs so I might plump for them