ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1000+ BHP Stable

172 GTR
DSC00492.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Ooo Like the Maz, Although I dont think its a pretty as the older shape one with the LED strip tail lights.

Looks a bit like my neighbours drive, they have a Quadroporte and a Baby Aston. Their son has just turned 21, 2 weeks back and parked outside the house was a Bently Continental with a big blue Bow on... Spoilt Brat LOL

Snotter's
nice stable indeed, 172 and masser are very cool. DB9 however is such a let down to drive and poorly built.

Aston... 450bhp..
Mas... 400bhp
Clio... Damn he's bloody right too...
nicely fella. Pictured more cars but when your rolling two with 400break.. your laughing

Tungy
Very nice mate. ALthough the 172 doesn't really fit in. I'd have thought beamer, audi, merc deisel or something as a daily car

172 GTR
So you drive a clio and think an Aston is poorly built, that made me lol :)

Aston is not that bad for build quality. Big AUDI's are probably better built though. As far as driving dynamics go the Aston is more of a GT car rather than a sports car (1800kg do a car no favours). Its a mega comfortable mile muncher with a classy image like few others.

Mk4 .:R32
So you drive a clio and think an Aston is poorly built, that made me lol :)

Aston is not that bad for build quality. Big AUDI's are probably better built though. As far as driving dynamics go the Aston is more of a GT car rather than a sports car (1800kg do a car no favours). Its a mega comfortable mile muncher with a classy image like few others.

Plus they sound awesome on full chat. :)

Lionel Richie
for me the only thing that lets the aston down, and this will sound daft, is the ford fiesta key (unless they've changed it)

M

mini-valver

The use like a crystal block now Fred, made from amethists or some jazz like that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I thought that was just the DBS?

The call it an ECU (Emomition Control Unit)

I nearly threw up in my mouth just typing it.