ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172

Black Mk2 172
Not posted a pic on here before , quality isnt that great as was taken on a phone , plans for it are anthracite turinis, lowered, and tints i think.

Attachments

• 30-08-05_1428.jpg
    30-08-05_1428.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 30-08-05_1427.jpg
    30-08-05_1427.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 66
v nice, do you mind me asking how much it was ? just that im looking for one around feb time . how many miles etc.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Welcome to CS :)
Very nice car ..... If only i could insure one :sleepy:

I'm with you on the plans, all but tints but it's your shout

Trev

1998 BMW e46 323i
Once you've had a black (clio), there's no going back!

Oh, er my 172 Mk II is, er, black too

Black 172
Yeah mines filthy at the moment but it will get a wash tomorrow hopefully if its not raining !! definately look soo sexy when they have just been washed and all sparkly !

1998 BMW e46 323i
Scott172 what's going on with the grille on your car? Looks a bit different to the above 172s and incidentally my 172.... Weird

Here's mine when the rear silencer fell off (it's got original wheels on now...) back at the end of Summer:

No more clio's for me!
Agreed, black is best!!

Once you've had black, you'll never look back!! lol

Get some apex springs fitted, like mine ;)

Black Mk2 172
cliosport1.216v said:
v nice, do you mind me asking how much it was ? just that im looking for one around feb time . how many miles etc.

I paid 7k for it with 8k miles on the clock - low price due to it being a cypriot import i think , uk spec tho.

Black Mk2 172
john.med said:
Scott172 what's going on with the grille on your car? Looks a bit different to the above 172s and incidentally my 172.... Weird

Here's mine when the rear silencer fell off (it's got original wheels on now...) back at the end of Summer:

Im not sure , will have to take a proper pic of it with a digi cam.

Black Mk2 172
Yeah it is nice , i was originally looking for a cup but saw the black i and thought im having some of that lol

Black Mk2 172
dannyboy172 said:
Agreed, black is best!!

Once you've had black, you'll never look back!! lol

Get some apex springs fitted, like mine ;)

Yeah was thinking apex springs and shocks , how much does the apex kit lower it by and how much is it roughly/ i know springs alone can be had for around 100 notes.

No more clio's for me!
Scott 172 said:
Yeah was thinking apex springs and shocks , how much does the apex kit lower it by and how much is it roughly/ i know springs alone can be had for around 100 notes.

The kit is -40mm, and its a good drop for the cash 90 quid - from motorsportworld.co.uk. The ride is good, if you thought the turn in was good, fit the kit and you'll be amazed!!!