ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 pics

SMURF!!!
picture009qt1.jpg

picture003ue9.jpg

picture025pu5.jpg

picture041zp0.jpg

picture030cq4.jpg

picture032uw9.jpg

nice, but that is a lot of blue leds you have there, not so sure, if it was three years ago i would have said very cool!! but now i say; "any one want some neons going cheap??"

blue on white is sex wee though!!

jamie

Clio
nice, but that is a lot of blue leds you have there, not so sure, if it was three years ago i would have said very cool!! but now i say; "any one want some neons going cheap??"

jamie

speaking of led's i want to replace the red central locking one for an orange one to match the speed dials etc....

jamie

speaking of led's i want to replace the red central locking one for an orange one to match the speed dials etc....

yeah well your weird :rasp:

there is a guy on here who has converted his leds to blue throughout his car, best bet is to speak to him mikey mate

that 197 looks damn shiny, keep getting blinded!! :cool:

jamie

Turbos.
Looks cool when totally clean, not sure if i'd want white wheels when it's dirty.

Saw a Racing Blue one on Saturday and it looked amazing! Think it was lowered.

Clio
h'ok, i seen his car jamie mate but cant remember his name, il search for the thread, the blue leds in the 197 match it quite nicely me thinks! :D

Mini Cooper
looks or8, not a massive fan tho, too much like all the other hatches (corsa, punto, 207, etc!!)As for the Megane, thats sex wee :)

MKIII 138
stunning... clio`s not bad either ;)

great cars lucky you and mr autos have both.. must have made lots of money from people like me buying LED`s lol

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Stripe it up now, lovely car btw.look at the GORDINI stickers, i want one!
img3383mh7.jpg

Last edited:
  MKIII 138
^ cool ^

cant belive the white cup racer wheels are a factory option. are they £150 each ?? or just extra on top of the total price as thats a bargain as they obviously wont have wheel wobble or tracking issues like i get everytime my wheels are changed lol lol.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Have to admit does look fantastic there however i think it will look awesome! if it was lowered :D

Arn

2002 1.2 16v Clio
Your car is quite sexual mate. well done. lovin the leds too. usually not a fan of that but, well done. As i said sexual lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm. Not convinced by the 197s I've seen at all. But that looks very good indeed. Drop it slightly and it would look even better. :cool:

Liking the Meggy - very much so....

D.