ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 200 I picked up on Friday :D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That looks really good.

Also how did your neighbour get clamped on his drive? :S

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
has the poor lad not posted since....you bitter and twisered mostly jealous lot have scared him away, at at just gone 20 i was driving around in a new lotus and even young a new mx5.....and all i bothered about at that age:)
good on you :)

RS6 C7
I'm 20 and spent far to much on insurance etc but i don't regret it one bit!

May aswell live life to the full and have the things in life you want. My Grandad spent his entire life saving and just before he retired he was diagnosed with Parkinsons disease!
He can't drive, Can't go out the country or do the things he wants to.

Good job on getting what you want i say! Just as many people piss it up the wall (I do that aswell oops)

As above, I had my 197 at 19 and rolled it a few weeks later. As they say - YORO. If you have the cash, bend it! Looks great aswell!

EFA

62870_155254354503935_3258719_n.jpg

Who's Audi ;)

Mines.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Hey, my names mike im 18 from north wales :D Picked up my 200 on friday...

Car looks great, good purchase!!

Re: the numpties that are asking about how he affords it. Who cares? Some people choose to prioritise their money on different things.

I've had nice cars since i was 18, but i dont smoke, drink (that much), go out loads or do drugs every night. I'd rather spend the money on my car, which is probably why i drove a Z3M at 21 and cruised about uni like a dog with two d1cks :clown:

Dave , done the same thing my whole life , have a wife who thinks and has done the same , as i posted on the toureg thread the attitude an jealousy amazes me here .

at 22 i had a cossie , when insurance went mental on such cars (and we are talking way more in comparison to today) i sold it .......... but hey life is what you make it , at 21 my GF was 27 ,hot ,had her own 3 bed detached house and an M100 elan ......

did anybody b**ch about it ............ hell of course they did !!

320d
Car looks great, good purchase!!

Re: the numpties that are asking about how he affords it. Who cares? Some people choose to prioritise their money on different things.

I've had nice cars since i was 18, but i dont smoke, drink (that much), go out loads or do drugs every night. I'd rather spend the money on my car, which is probably why i drove a Z3M at 21 and cruised about uni like a dog with two d1cks :clown:

Just some nights then Dave? Lol

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Dave , done the same thing my whole life , have a wife who thinks and has done the same , as i posted on the toureg thread the attitude an jealousy amazes me here

I know, its pretty ridiculous really. Although imho, the whole forum is getting worse and worse these days, but thats for another thread.

Just some nights then Dave? Lol

Yeah, only on a Thursday usually, Lemsip FTW.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one.

I had mine at 21, insurance wasn't "toooooo bad" Running costs aren't great tho...

MPG isn't the best & obviously things like tyres providing you don't want ditch finders & pads & discs etc are relitively costly for what is a small renault.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Fair play to you bud that looks awesome, great colour choice as well imo. Not going to lie i'm rather jealous wish i could afford to buy and run a car like that now, one day though!

Golf 7R
I drove an absolute shatbox at the age of 18, so kudos to you.

Who cares how he got it and what he pays for insurance? F*cking get a grip people!

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Nice car, unlike many, i love 200's. Even though ive got an RB i prefer Alien Green on the 200's. Awesome cars though!

Mini Cooper S
Looks like Bill has been getting a lot of 62eef over his new car. Enjoy it mate and take care of it!

Ford fiesta St + 182
it took me 2 months to pass my test and i have been driving over a year now :p and the car is in my name :D

Ford fiesta St + 182
thanks for the messages guys.

if you think my insurance is bad on this , the car I part ex for this was an octavis vrs 1.8turbo and it was £100 more a month than this is to insure. :p

21 now mate and have a ph1 as a second car, £1500 to insure but that's with 3 point, no NCB and a 10k claim for the R27. Could be worse haha!! Just gota pay it unfortuanutly! Too much fun not to!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i bought my 172 at 17, it was financial suacide, if i could go back id do it all again, was worth every penny, my outgoings to my car were £700 a month and i made £840 a month after tax at the time lol i had £40 to eat per month and that was all!!

well done buddy hope you enjoy 200 ownership more than i did car looks good

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Give the lad a break! Who cares if his parents helped him or he's got a massive loan, or made money himself! His money, life, car. Congrats on such a great car so young :)
if his parents did help him, i wish i had them haha! everyone can say hes spoilt and lucky, but if the opportunity came for them to have these cars at that age they would of jumped on it!

Very nice car, i wouldnt mess with it, just enjoy it! :D