ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my african clio

E87 118i

easy on the wheel comments ;) theyre certainly something different, only some renault coud design up..........lol...........anyways new rims just arent in the budget, but its such a great drive though, had it for 3 1/2 years from new, very few around my parts so its more enjoyable than a polo or corsa as you see 3 of those each in 5 minutes of driving......

oh last one, my new rubber mats for winter, very handy for the rainy days, had to get them from Dublin.....

http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/glenwood/clio_002.jpg

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Joel they are factory fit on RSis for your information.

Nice little car but yeah Id lose the tow bar unless you need it.

I should say due to the thread title my african clio, I expected like, a zebra striped colour scheme or something lol. I just forget we have international members on here.

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 14 May 2005 at 7:55pm]

E87 118i

tow bars for the bike rack, it has to stay and after a lady hitting me from behind while I was stationary in the traffic one morning - it has its benefits, but does look sh*te...

theres nothing I cam really change, cant buy springs, and or any styling parts for clios here.....but thats fine, Im no boy racer......corsas with 17s and alloy wings arent my thing.....

if I had the cash, a nice set of 15s would be on and lowerd a bit too....