ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My astra GSI

Mk4 .:R32
As requested, I took some pics.

Pretty sh*t quality, had to use my PAS camera, cos the D40 is playing up.

P1010009-1.jpg

P1010013-1.jpg

P1010012-1.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cant beleive my mate sold his for a VXR..350ft/lbs of torque in one of these is fun. Spinning in fifth...lol

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I do like these but would never own another vauxhall. Map it with bigger intercooler and a set of cams and u get 300 bhp.

RB 182 FF
How much did you pay for it mate? I'm on the hunt for another. Unless you fancy swapping for a rb 182 lol

Mk4 .:R32
pop over to astraownersnetwork.co.uk mate ;) with the piccies :)

on there now mate, steGSI :)

had a couple of probs at the moment, the AFM is screwed which means the traction control light and emissions light are both on. and power delivery is pretty jerky! hopefully replacing it today though!!

astra coupe on coilovers
on there now mate, steGSI :)

had a couple of probs at the moment, the AFM is screwed which means the traction control light and emissions light are both on. and power delivery is pretty jerky! hopefully replacing it today though!!
hope you get it sorted mate hopefully see you at some meets soon ;)

astra coupe on coilovers
i didnt even notice it was my mates nicks car bud i was there when he got stage 1 done at mpg in middlewitch goes some dosnt it ;)

ST
Never liked these...an idiot by me has one in blue, near 300 brake, quick in a straight line but show it a bend and it's all over the place..

Looks a good example tho.

Very nice, they look good with subtle mods.
Theres one of my mates that has a black one and he has lowered it refurbed the standard wheels in anthercite, bigger brakes and spent the rest of the money on the engine with bigger intercooler, stage2or 3 remap (i cant mind off top of head), bigger injectors etc etc :)

Its running around 300bhp and is quick for a bloody Astra (no vxr i mean).
This is when he can get the power down without spinning.

Lol :)

4792961037a5823654663l.jpg

4792961037a5823589394l.jpg

4792961037a5823597262l.jpg

4792961037a5823632994l.jpg

BMW E92/Audi S3
I think i've just wet my pants.

I love the Xenon headlights that are optional on these. Look so sexy.

astra coupe on coilovers
yes mate xeons were a optinal extra most people tend to buy hids then get sharkeyes witch have the projectors :)